Synthetic 3D and PC
3DMark03 is the latest instalment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 9 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce FX and ATI Radeon 9800), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
3DMark03 begins to show the weakness in the KT400A.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for benchmarking all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
As with Sandra, PCmark2002 shows laps in the memory controller. Seems Faststream 64 is a hinder rather than a help.
Vulpine GLMark 1.1p
Vulpine GL mark is a Windows based OpenGL API designed to stress the OpenGL systems of a 3D Accelerator. Patch 1.1p adds in support for ATI Radeon 9800's fast 256bit memory interface optimisations and early support for the nVidia Geforce FX.
Vulpine doesn't show much difference between the three boards as its more 3D based then memory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 3 [Features]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 4 [More Features]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 5 [VIA KT400A Chipset]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 7 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Synthetic 3D and PC]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 9 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz