Synthetic 3D and PC
3DMark03 is the latest instalment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 9 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce FX and ATI Radeon 9800), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
3DMark03 begins to show the weakness in the KT400A.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for benchmarking all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
As with Sandra, PCmark2002 shows laps in the memory controller. Seems Faststream 64 is a hinder rather than a help.
Vulpine GLMark 1.1p
Vulpine GL mark is a Windows based OpenGL API designed to stress the OpenGL systems of a 3D Accelerator. Patch 1.1p adds in support for ATI Radeon 9800's fast 256bit memory interface optimisations and early support for the nVidia Geforce FX.
Vulpine doesn't show much difference between the three boards as its more 3D based then memory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 3 [Features]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 4 [More Features]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 5 [VIA KT400A Chipset]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 7 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Synthetic 3D and PC]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 9 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam