Corsair Force 3 180GB SSD
Here we get our first look at the drive. Just like with the packaging, the Force Series 3 is the same throughout the capacity range other than the capacity size label.
Corsair still uses an all-aluminum enclosure just like with the Force GT. Many companies are moving to plastic enclosures but not Corsair, at least not yet.
We've yet to decode all of this string, but the capacity size is easily seen at the beginning.
All of the mounting points are where they are supposed to be so you won't have an issue installing this drive in a notebook or desktop with the included adapter bracket.
Speaking of the adapter bracket, here we see the drive installed in it. The bracket offsets the drive to the side so your SATA power and data connectors will line up with a back plane.
As we've mentioned, Corsair used the SF-2282 controller and paired it with 24 NAND flash chips.
There are twelve NAND chips on each side of the PCB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz