Corsair Force 3 180GB SSD
Here we get our first look at the drive. Just like with the packaging, the Force Series 3 is the same throughout the capacity range other than the capacity size label.
Corsair still uses an all-aluminum enclosure just like with the Force GT. Many companies are moving to plastic enclosures but not Corsair, at least not yet.
We've yet to decode all of this string, but the capacity size is easily seen at the beginning.
All of the mounting points are where they are supposed to be so you won't have an issue installing this drive in a notebook or desktop with the included adapter bracket.
Speaking of the adapter bracket, here we see the drive installed in it. The bracket offsets the drive to the side so your SATA power and data connectors will line up with a back plane.
As we've mentioned, Corsair used the SF-2282 controller and paired it with 24 NAND flash chips.
There are twelve NAND chips on each side of the PCB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Detroit: Become Human gets gold mastered, demo coming soon
- Lootbox and skin trade to make $50 billion by 2022
- Yakuza devs making new IP for SEGA
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit