Checking out the card you can see we've got a mean looking dual fan setup going on and you can see we've got a really nice heatsink sitting behind it. Looking through the fans and at the bottom of the card we can see the copper heatpipes that are making their way throughout the card.
Taking a quick spin around the card we can see towards the back we've got the typical dual 6-pin PCIe power connector setup while closer to the front you can see we've got a single CrossFire connector which lets us run two cards in CrossFire.
Finally we finish off with the I/O side of things and you can see we've got a Dual-Link DVI connector on the far right with a full size HDMI connector next to that and two MiniDP connectors to round off everything.
Having a look below we can see the main specifications that are on offer from the Sapphire HD 7870 2GB OC. Being an OC model of course means that we've got an overclock out of the box and you can see that the 1050MHz core is slightly up on the default 1000MHz core clock.
As for the 2GB of GDDR5 memory, that's also been bumped up as we see we've moved from a 4800MHz QDR clock to a more rounded 5000MHz QDR. This isn't a huge overclock overall, but a nice little bump in both areas that should help bring with it a little bit of extra performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard