Cooler Master provides an almost flawless selection of cables and connectors with the Silent Pro Hybrid 1300-watt unit.
One thing that few will notice is that the 24-pin Main connector is just that...a 24-pin connector. It does not break down into a 20+4 pin connector. They give you twelve SATA connectors, five Molex and one FDD connector on top of the eight PCI-E connectors. Unfortunately the lone FDD connector isn't just an adapter, but part of the second Molex cable. Three are also two 3-pin extension cables for fans. All cables for the power supply are modular.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Passive cooling is provided by Cooler Master's patented "L" shaped heatsink layout that is designed to improve the air circulation inside the unit.
A pair of Japanese made Panasonic capacitors adorns the primary side of the power supply.
Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors can be found on the secondary side of the PSU. Cooler Master uses the Young Lin Tech DFS132512H 135mm fan to cool the unit should it need to kick the fan on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Devil May Cry 5 Ultra Limited Edition costs $8600
- Epic delays full free-to-play version of Fortnite into 2019
- Oculus co-founder Brendan Iribe leaves company
- EA shakeup prompts Jade Raymond's departure
- Fallout 76 has 150 hours of side quests, will grow over time
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam