The Build and Finished Product
With all the usual suspects now lined up inside of the 300R you can see not only does it take on a full ATX build with multiple video cards, there is still plenty of room for a much longer card to go in the top slot. Lower cards will end up having issues with the drive rack though so keep that in mind if trying to assemble a monster build in this chassis.
In the back there weren't any issues. The rear I/O plate slips right in and the installation of the video cards is simple with the thumbscrews and access to them with the cut-away in the side frame near them.
As I normally try to do, I stacked all the wiring I could from this build in the same area to see how it affects the rear door going back onto the chassis. I was able to arrange it like this and had no issues putting the cover over it.
Just as proof of the point I was making, with the right panel back on the chassis, you can see for yourself there is no deformation of the panel as it effortlessly slid right over them.
The Corsair 300R doesn't look much different from the time we first saw the chassis. If you aren't installing optional fans the only change that is easily visible is the addition of the ODD which the clips alone hold it very securely into place.
With power added there is no sound to be heard at the distance from which I took this image. The only way you are going to know, from a distance, if the 300R is running is with the backlit power button that glows white when the PC is running. I tried to get the white flash of the HDD activity light, but with an SSD booting, it is near impossible to catch flickering.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix: 1 billion hours streamed content PER WEEK in 2017
- Galaxy S9 could be the fastest-charging smartphone EVER
- Female characters in PUBG have a camel toe... will be edited
- NiceHash will reimburse ALL users from $60 million BTC hack
- NVIDIA TITAN V: twice as fast as RX Vega at Ethereum mining
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Mantiz Venus MZ-02 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure Review
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series