As I would expect with a Carbide chassis, the brown box with black printing is something which we have seen before. Corsair gives you a drawing of the chassis inside with a description of what the Carbide series is on the right.
Spinning the box around to the left, the right side panel offers multiple specifications charts and a rendering of the front and inside of the 300R.
On the back panel Corsair gives you a drawing of the 300R in and exploded view. This shows off all of the interior and exterior components that can be removed with letters in the image to go along with the multi-lingual descriptions at the bottom.
The left side of the box offers exactly what the right side showed us. The big difference between the sides is the languages the specifications charts cover. Both sides offer a total of six languages, as does the back panel.
Inside of the cardboard box you will find the 300R surrounded in a thin plastic liner with thick Styrofoam caps to center and secure the chassis in delivery. I have to say that FedEx did a real bang up job on this packaging. When I got the case the box was torn open at the top. Immediately opening it there was a sigh of relief to see that the inner packaging had done its job and even though FedEx tried, they couldn't damage my Carbide 300R.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- Cryptocurrency price cash wipes $300 billion from market cap
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series