For those who follow my reviews, you know right off that if there was in fact something to go wrong with a product, I am sure to get the sample that has an issue or I can filter out the nonsense and bring up something that will detract from a products overall points and my personal recommendations. With the NF-F12 PWM fans, there just isn't anything at all to complain about.
All I am left with is a great performing fan under even the toughest conditions of being bolted right next to a radiator. That being said, the lower powered and seriously well designed NF-F12 PWM fans took on something rated much better than they are and overtook them without breaking a sweat or causing much if any noise pollution to the environment. What more can you ask for in a fan?
When I say that every surface of the fan has been touched with some sort of redesign, I am not stretching that in any way. From the edges of the frame, to the inside walls, even down to the stators that support the frame and direct the air flow, every aspect of the frame was taken into consideration. As for the fan blades, well this time they have developed the Heptaperf impellers that work specifically with the stators and the angles and notches used in them to deliver some really impressive results. On top of that you are getting a fully sealed bearing with the SSO2 and a six year warranty saying this fan will be running in that time frame or it will be replaced for you.
I know you can find plenty of $5 or $10 fans on the market and yes they may even be a better fit for the theme of your case, but you are going to be hard pressed to get a fan that delivers what Noctua is offering in that price range, or in most others for that matter. I know it is a tough pill to swallow for some with the choice of colors Noctua uses and the fact that the NF-F12 PWM fans do require near $20 to obtain one of them. Even with that in mind, I say that everyone should own at least one Noctua fan in their lifetime and get a personal sense of what they offer you.
With the release of the NF-F12 PWM fans from Noctua, I will be recommending these to everyone who asks me about a new fan and has silence in mind with the desire for top tier performance. They are that good.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz