Paperwork and Software
As with all the others, the M60 also comes with a Quick Start Guide for this mouse's installation. These four panels talk about the warranty where to go for questions, the "STOP!" warning and of course the cover page can be seen on this side when unfolded.
On the reverse there is an image of the mouse along with the three basic steps to getting under way with the Vengeance M60 once connected and the driver gets installed.
The warranty information gives a brief summary of terms at the top followed by a section explaining what they offer if there is any issues that need remedied. For obsolete of discontinued goods, Corsair will offer something of equal value to replace it with if the warranty and RMA apply. At the bottom there is a list with seven things that will definitely get you a denial if things go wrong with this product.
I know this isn't paperwork, nor is it software, but I needed a place to show off the weights and screws used with the M60 mouse. Weighing the weights showed me that these are 4.3 gram weights and with the screws total 5 grams of weight per each of the three places. In all the testing I did with the M60, I ended up with all three back in the mouse to give me the best feel.
Once you have gone to corsair.com/vengeanceM60 and grabbed the drivers and allowed them to install, the application opens to the Assign Buttons tab I have here. With the ability to set various profiles you can reconfigure the M60's eight buttons to do anything you want. With the lack of profile buttons on the mouse that is something you may want to think about adding. As far as the macros possibilities, they are pretty endless with the advanced pages and delays feature.
Managing Performance holds all of the setting to set the three DPI settings and the DPI of the sniper button. You can also do things here like disable angle snapping, add independent X and Y DPI settings, test the gaming surface and adjust the lift height and response time.
Under Managing Profiles, it where you can address naming of the profiles and exactly what you want to do with them here. You can click in and create your own profile at the top or with help from other users, get profiles and import them, or export them so you can share your creations with your friends. You can keep a full assortment of them on a removable media or somewhere on a drive in the PC, but when you want them to be in the mouse you need to select the profile and "Save to M60" before they are fully functional.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit