Paperwork and Accessories
Directly under the keyboard you will find these two fold-outs lying in the tray. On the left is the Quickstart Guide and on the right is where you can read the terms of the two year warranty.
The guide shows you about the wrist rest and the keys and puller inside of it and even shows a picture of how to work the key puller. To get the K60 functioning at its fullest, just turn on the PC and plug it in. There aren't any drivers for this keyboard, so it is truly plug and play.
If you need any information or have any questions, the left panel says to go to corsair.com to get anything you might need. The right side has the typical "STOP!" page reminding you that if issues arise, go directly to Corsair to resolve them, not the reseller.
By reading this, things are pretty simple. As long as you don't deface, modify, customize, or in any way take the keyboard outside of its "normality's" the two year warranty should apply. If the product is no longer made and yours can't be fixed, they will offer you something of similar functionality, even if it might be more expensive.
This is the left hand only wrist rest slash place to store your extra keys. I have yet to push the button on the front of the rest to open the top portion, but I can assume I am going to need the red keys that were in the top of the box as well.
The rest comes apart in two halves. The top of the rest has the key puller clipped into the hole that resembles the shape of the puller. The lower half of the wrist rest has places for all the extra keys and is labeled for each key. In this instance, the red keys are all kept safely for me to use when I get the urge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Corsair Vengeance K60]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ