Corsair Vengeance K60
Straight out of the box the K60 comes with all black keys covering the 102 key layout. Gone are the macro keys, but the K60 keeps the multi-media keys I like so much and it looks really good with the black keys contrasting against the natural brushed aluminum top.
The multimedia section covers the weighted bar to adjust the sound with a mute button to its left. The second row covers the stop, rewind, play/pause and the fast forward functions. To the left of all of these keys there are three white LEDs to denote scroll, number and caps locks being active or not and the Windows lockout key remains as well.
From the side you can see Corsair offers a bit of an angle to the board to give you a more ergonomically correct usage angle to the keys. If this isn't enough, there are four legs under the keyboard to get the K60 to the perfect angle for your specific needs to make your gaming more comfortable.
On the back, near the thick braided cable to connect the K60 to your PC is the reverse compatible, USB 2.0, pass-through port to connect anything you want to use without having to go to the case for connectivity.
That thick braided cable I just spoke of is two meters long when unfolded and terminates with two light blue USB 2.0 connections. One obviously works for the keyboard specifically, while the second connection powers only the pass-through port.
Under the keyboard, at the back edge, this being the right side, there are adjustable legs that flip out to the sides to allow you to add half an inch of height to the back of the K60. If you choose to leave them in the keyboard, there is a slim rubber pad to keep the keyboards footing on your desk.
I chose the right side of the back to show the front feet because this side has the mounts for the wrist rest as well. The front edge of the K60 is on the right and both right and left sides also have half an inch feet that can pop out to raise the whole keyboard up if that is a better feel for you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Corsair Vengeance K60]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Divison 2 story sets U.S. capital aflame with chaos
- Lords of the Fallen devs open indie publishing label
- JUMP FORCE leaks images of Dragon Quest and JoJo Characters
- Steam discounts Mortal Kombat franchise, up to 75% off
- Anthem head compares finished game details to upcoming demo
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019