Paperwork and Software
With the M90 laser mouse you get a fold out Quick Start guide and the warranty guide covering what to and what not to do to your M90 so it will stay covered under said warranty.
Once the M90 is unboxed, power up the PC, plug in the USB 2.0 connection into the PC and then you need to go to corsair.com/vengeanceM90 to get the software to fully utilize Corsair's offering in this mouse.
The warranty information gives a brief summary of terms at the top followed by a section explaining what they offer if there is any issues that need remedied. For obsolete of discontinued goods, Corsair will offer something of equal value to replace it with if the warranty and RMA apply. At the bottom there is a list with seven things that will definitely get you a denial if things go wrong with this product.
The same software utility used for the K90 is where you can address any changes that are to be made to the M90. Under the assign buttons tab at the top of the suite you now have the opportunity to reset or rearrange any of the functionality of the fifteen buttons on the mouse. These can be simple commands like clicks and page forward and such, but with the use of different profiles, you can set any macro combination to each of the buttons via the larger section at the right.
The manage performance tab brings you to this page allowing you do set the DPI for each of the three levels and for the sniper button (800 DPI) at the top, under which is a check box to get separate X and Y DPI adjustments and a box to turn on or off the angle snapping. Below these there is a test that can be run to establish the surface quality of the mouse pad (mine is shown) and the lift height at which the sensor stops working and returns to action when the M90 needs lifted. That just leaves us the adjustable polling rate section at the right and we have covered this page.
The last tab at the top is to manage the profiles stored on the M90. By clicking on the "new" button at the bottom you can insert a profile as I did with BF3 and at that point is where you click in and name the profile. Once the profile is set, you then return to the assign buttons page and complete the profile. Once completed you can save the profile either to the mouse itself or send the information to a place on your system drive or portable media to share with others. Once you have the configuration just the way you want it, the M90 is ready for just about anything you can throw at it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat 11 to feature cross-play after initial launch
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Piranha Plant debuts 'February'
- Mortal Kombat 11 on Switch has 'geometry reductions' & more
- New Layers of Fear 2 trailer cruises the midnight seas
- How to redeem your Piranha Plant, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- Optimum Health Optimum Health is conjugated linoleic risky.
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Two Hat Is Changing the Landscape of Content Moderation With New Image Recognition Technology
- Top Executives Launch Blockchain-Powered Video Game Publishing Company
- Announcing Destiny Chaser's Global Launch!
- Dean Trotman Joins Sumo Digital as Commercial Director
- SmuggleCraft launches on Nintendo Switch 1/25