Since the inception of the first point and click device for computers, there has been someone sitting in a corner thinking to themselves "what can I do to make this better and more useful?" Over many years of evolution we went from mice with just one button on them, to mice with a pair of buttons and a scroll wheel. For many users this is more than enough to deal with as far as their point and click needs go for emails or finding a recipe for Peking duck for the next family gathering. For me, I prefer a mouse to have as many buttons on it as comfortably possible. By this I mean that if given enough buttons to my mice, I prefer to set my gun swap there, grenades, knife, even the push to talk for whatever application I am on at the time I am gaming. The latter part is the biggest concern to me and that is giving me what I want in options without having an odd shape or having to contort my hands in painful ways to utilize all of the buttons.
Corsair matches the K90 keyboard we just looked at with a gaming mate in the Vengeance series. This compatriot in action will allow users to not only have functionality for MMO and RTS games, but the ability it offers the FPS gamers isn't so shabby either. In the evolution of mice, a lot of us prefer a page forward, page back and selectable DPI on the fly is also something that most of us are getting used to by now. What most of us aren't used to in mice is the sleek and attractive package that this newest submission has incorporated into this design from Corsair. Things like an aluminum frame and the blue and white LEDs are things that lend it to be the perfect mate to sit alongside the K90 as you will soon see for yourself.
Corsair has delivered the Vengeance M90 laser gaming mouse for us to have a look at today. Keeping things as simple as possible you can easily tell which mouse and keyboard are designed to go together and look the best as a pair. At this point I suggest you get comfortable as you continue on with the review.
The Corsair M90 has a lot to offer in both the way the mouse is laid out and its functionality on its own, but once the software is thrown into the equation, the combination of the K90 we just looked at and the M90 mouse you are about to see can really make you an unstoppable force in any gaming situation that requires a mouse and keyboard to deliver the punishment you always wanted to inflict on others in the server, but up to now lacked the correct device to do so.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo signals 3DS retirement, ignores it in presentation
- Switch digital revenue nearly doubles, software up 86%
- Death Stranding creator meets Robert De Niro at Tribeca 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11's Director says '$6440 story' is BULLSH*T
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate overtakes Wii U console sales
- ROG Zenith Extreme Alpha.....blocked mounting hole
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Carpe Diem! Imperator: Rome Available Now
- Garth Brooks Makes Mobile Game Debut in Words With Friends, Announces Final Pre-Order Window for The Legacy Collection
- Nexile releases new trailer for Jump King along with release date
- World War Z - The zombie apocalypse is frantic, frightening - and fun - in the World War Z Reaction Trailer!
- Focus Home Interactive Q4 2018 - 2019 Earnings!