Real World OpenGL
Quake 3 Arena
Quake 3 Arena is a real-world OpenGL benchmark that we have been using here at TweakTown for quite a while now because it has proven itself to be one of the best gaming benchmarks around to compare a range of different products.
An outstanding victory to the new i875P.
Star Trek Voyager
Star Trek Voyager is a real-world OpenGL benchmark. Based on the Quake 3 Arena engine, this game is a OpenGL master utilising DirectX 8. We also apply the new Opt3D patch to allow for the use of Hardware T&L'ts use as well as new optimisations for AMD Athlon XP and Pentium 4 SSE2.Adding update 1.8 allows us to take more advantage of the new features of the Radeon cards.
Another landslide victory to the Intel i875P.
Jedi Knight II
Jedi Knight II, Jedi Outcast is a newly released OpenGL game that many have been waiting for. It has much improved graphics over its predecessor. It fully supports advanced shaders, as well as very high texture resolutions and effects. There is one demo included in the multi-player section that is good for benchmarking use. In order to enable the benchmarking mode, you have to make a shortcut to the jk2mp.exe program located in the GameData folder of Jedi Knight 2. You have to put the switch "+set sv_cheats1" (no quotes) at the end of the line in the Target Area so that it looks like this: "C:\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\jk2mp.exe" +set sv_cheats 1. The demo file used is jk2ffa.
Again the i875 take honours.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Intel I875P "Canterwood" - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Intel I875P "Canterwood" - Page 2 [Details on the New Pentium 4 King]
- Intel I875P "Canterwood" - Page 3 [875P in Detail]
- Intel I875P "Canterwood" - Page 4 [Intel Desktop Motherboard]
- Intel I875P "Canterwood" - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra 2003]
- Intel I875P "Canterwood" - Page 6 [Benchmarks - System Productivity and Multimedia]
- Intel I875P "Canterwood" - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Synthetic PC and 3D]
- Intel I875P "Canterwood" - Page 8 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Intel I875P "Canterwood" - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Intel I875P "Canterwood" - Page 10 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tencent will publish PUBG in China
- Paradox and Jon Shafer 'part ways' after just 6 months
- COLORFUL introduce new Plus Series SSD range
- CoolerMaster release the MasterKeys MK750 gaming keyboard
- Russia send gunslinging robot to pilot spacecraft into orbit
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ