Conclusion If you don't want to invest in extreme cooling and want to stay with air-cooling the Kanie Hedgehog-238m is one of the best heatsinks you'll ever find, but as I have said in the review it comes with a couple draw backs (cost and weight). The more expensive and faster Delta fan is too loud, stick with the cheaper YSTech fan unless the heatsink is going to be in another room. The advantage with this heatsink is it comes with clips for both socket 370 and socket a, this is becoming a normal standard with many heatsinks these days. The design of this heatsink is very similar to that of the Alpha PAL 6035, right down to the heatsink cover, this isn't a problem - It would be if Alpha decided to take legal action. We were impressed with the Kanie Hedgehog 238-m and we have no worries about recommending this heatsink to anyone who is on the market for new heatsink. If you are based in Australia, you can buy your own Kanie Hedgehog 238-m from CoolPC Australia who kindly supplied this heatsink to us to review. Rating - 9/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ