Cabling for the HCG-620M is a good mix of functionality and flexibility. Out of the box it comes with the 20+4 pin main and single ATX 4+4 cables natively wired. Modular cables include two 6+2pin PCI-E cables, two SATA cables, one Molex cable and one Molex + FDD cable.
Antec also offers additional PCI-E cables that can be purchased to give you two more PCI-E connectors and allow for the use of multiple video cards, but this does come at the cost of losing two peripheral cables. Not exactly the most ideal solution, but at least it is an option.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Cooling is kept simple with a pair of heatsinks running front to back.
A single Nippon Chemi-Con cap adorns the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side uses a mix of capacitors. Here we see a Rubycon cap.
Moving over a little bit we find the Nippon Chemi-Con's are present as well.
Antec uses the 135mm ADDA ADN512MB-A90 fan to provide cooling for the HCG-620M.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit