Lian Li PC-100 Mid Tower Chassis
The front of the PC-100 starts off at the top with a pair of covers over the 5.25" bays. Then there is an area flanked on the left with an access door, both of which are drilled for ventilation. The front ends at the bottom with the Lian Li name in natural aluminum to pop against the all black, brushed aluminum surface.
The front bezel is very thick as you can see and next to it on the left side is a pair of wire management holes to keep the rear I/O wiring in place. The rest of the side is a flat expanse of brushed, black aluminum. The only thing on the side to break up the black is the thick natural aluminum feet with rubber pads to keep the chassis in place.
The rear of the PC-100 is where most people will start to scratch their heads. There is the PSU mounting area at the top of the chassis with a pair of 140mm fans, a pair of holes with grommets and a longer hole for wiring to pass through.
The right side of the chassis or the side that will gain you access for the build is also plain and just offers the flat, black, brushed aluminum panel.
Typically we would have an image of the top and bottom of the chassis, but since the top is flat, as seen in the intro image and the bottom is flat and what it does offer is internal, I am waiting to show off both of those later in the review, as I'm sure we all know what a flat piece of aluminum looks like already.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD EPYC Milan CPU: Zen 3 on newer 7nm+ node teased
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 update out, includes Nuketown map
- Samsung Galaxy S10: 8nm Exynos 9820, dedicated NPU, 8K video
- Xbox boss says he's 'very excited' about next-gen Xbox
- Command & Conquer and Red Alert being remastered for the PC
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms