Lian Li PC-100 Mid Tower Chassis
The front of the PC-100 starts off at the top with a pair of covers over the 5.25" bays. Then there is an area flanked on the left with an access door, both of which are drilled for ventilation. The front ends at the bottom with the Lian Li name in natural aluminum to pop against the all black, brushed aluminum surface.
The front bezel is very thick as you can see and next to it on the left side is a pair of wire management holes to keep the rear I/O wiring in place. The rest of the side is a flat expanse of brushed, black aluminum. The only thing on the side to break up the black is the thick natural aluminum feet with rubber pads to keep the chassis in place.
The rear of the PC-100 is where most people will start to scratch their heads. There is the PSU mounting area at the top of the chassis with a pair of 140mm fans, a pair of holes with grommets and a longer hole for wiring to pass through.
The right side of the chassis or the side that will gain you access for the build is also plain and just offers the flat, black, brushed aluminum panel.
Typically we would have an image of the top and bottom of the chassis, but since the top is flat, as seen in the intro image and the bottom is flat and what it does offer is internal, I am waiting to show off both of those later in the review, as I'm sure we all know what a flat piece of aluminum looks like already.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz