The black backdrop makes for a stark contrast for the Lian Li name and logo at the top along with the PC-100 name. Under "The Hammer" on the right you can see eight features inside and around the PC-100 image that takes up most of this panel.
On the side things start as the front panel does with the Lian Li and PC-100 naming at the top. The middle of this panel shows two angles looking into the interior of the PC-100. This should give you a bit more of an idea of what I was trying to explain earlier.
The back panel is an exact copy of what the front panel offers. The only major difference is that the transportation specialists in charge of this delivery thought it nice to poke something through this side of the box.
It looks like Lian Li was into saving money on the packaging to save those dollars to put into things in, on or around the PC-100 instead of wasting it here.
Opening the box exposes the inner packaging that supports and protects the chassis in shipping. Lian Li chose to fit the POC-100 with Styrofoam end caps and a clear plastic liner. Even with the hole in the side of the box, the packaging did its job and I was delivered a flawless sample.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Battlegrounds already has over 1 million playing on Xbox One
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series