Accessories and Documentation
That hardware box that was slid in next to the chassis is just jam packed with goodies. Don't worry; I am going to break this up in sections, so you can see all of it.
The wiring section of the kit comes with multi-power SATA cables. These will allow you to take just one SATA power connection from the PSU and power up to four devices on each adapter. On the top you have the native USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter.
As far as screws and such, you get quite a bit. There are ten wire ties included along with a full assortment of screws for mounting. The large pile of hex head screws works on the PSU, 3.5" HDDs and to lock expansion cards and the drive racks into place. There are three risers and a socket starting the second row with a set of fan screws to install the second fan on the right side. There is a group of countersunk screws which I had no use for in my build, but the little ODD and 2.5" screws come in handy.
A very cool addition to the hardware are these hard drive cooling heat sinks for the 3.5" drives and eventually once installed, is what the fan in the side is going to cool first. In my testing, I was able to drop six degrees on my hard drives operational temperatures.
Then of course you get the installation manual slash owners guide. This book will take you through a parts list and wiring diagrams all the way, step by step, through the build from beginning to end. The images are spot on to reference against the chassis and the text really helps if the images and arrows seem a bit confusing.
I also wanted to show off the modularity of the hard drive assemblies. I installed a pair of 3.5" drives at the top with the heat sink and added the 2.5" drive rack to the bottom of the 3.5" drive cage. I did it mostly for show, but it also cleans up the finished build a bit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced