Accessories and Documentation
That hardware box that was slid in next to the chassis is just jam packed with goodies. Don't worry; I am going to break this up in sections, so you can see all of it.
The wiring section of the kit comes with multi-power SATA cables. These will allow you to take just one SATA power connection from the PSU and power up to four devices on each adapter. On the top you have the native USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter.
As far as screws and such, you get quite a bit. There are ten wire ties included along with a full assortment of screws for mounting. The large pile of hex head screws works on the PSU, 3.5" HDDs and to lock expansion cards and the drive racks into place. There are three risers and a socket starting the second row with a set of fan screws to install the second fan on the right side. There is a group of countersunk screws which I had no use for in my build, but the little ODD and 2.5" screws come in handy.
A very cool addition to the hardware are these hard drive cooling heat sinks for the 3.5" drives and eventually once installed, is what the fan in the side is going to cool first. In my testing, I was able to drop six degrees on my hard drives operational temperatures.
Then of course you get the installation manual slash owners guide. This book will take you through a parts list and wiring diagrams all the way, step by step, through the build from beginning to end. The images are spot on to reference against the chassis and the text really helps if the images and arrows seem a bit confusing.
I also wanted to show off the modularity of the hard drive assemblies. I installed a pair of 3.5" drives at the top with the heat sink and added the 2.5" drive rack to the bottom of the 3.5" drive cage. I did it mostly for show, but it also cleans up the finished build a bit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit