SilverStone TJ04-Evolution Mid Tower Chassis
The front of the TJ04-E is made of an aluminum panel that goes from top to bottom with beveled edges all around the outside with the exposed aluminum showing through. At the top there is the cut-out for the four 5.25" bays that have aluminum matching covers installed. The rest of the panel is flat besides the power and reset buttons, activity LEDs and the logo at the bottom.
The top of the chassis is steel and offers the dual fan filter at the back. Under this there is one fan installed from SilverStone and another place is there for an optional fan. This dust filter simply pulls off for cleaning. At the bottom of this image is the angles insert for the front I/O panel.
Getting much closer to the front I/O panel you can see it has two USB 3.0 ports and yes it comes with a USB 2.0 adapter and the panel also offers 3.5mm jacks for the headphones and a microphone.
The left side of the TJ04-E as we received has a big window that offers a full view of the components stacked on the motherboard. The rest of the panel receives the textured black finish and with no real front bezel in the traditional sense, the paint doesn't have to match the aluminum on the front.
In the back of the TJ04-E there is a pair of holes with knock-out plugs in them now for water cooling above the 120mm exhaust fan. The eight expansion slots have their mounting outside of the chassis to make for more interior room for longer graphics cards.
The right side of the chassis is relatively flat with the addition of a venting panel like that we saw on the top. I removed it to show how it just clips in with tabs and it exposes the placement of the third fan in the TJ04-E.
Under the chassis you can see that the Temjin sits on legs that are at the furthest extent they can be to offers very stable footing with these relatively small feet. In the middle there is a dust filter under an optional fan location along with the longer filter at the back for the power supply to breathe through.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit