Accessories and Documentation
With six spots to fill with 3.5" hard drives, Antec sent along twelve slides to stick onto the sides of the drives so that they can lock into place in the drive rack.
Along with the slides for the hard drives you get all the hardware you need to get the build underway. They send along five white tie straps for the wiring, eight screws for ODD or 2.5" drive installations, nine risers plus the four already in the case, sixteen Hex-head screws for the motherboard and PSU and eight long screws for fan installation in the front of the chassis.
There really isn't much in the way of instructional information. With this paperwork, Antec covers thirteen things and with text to explain what the locations on the images are pointing out.
You also get information on the AQ3 warranty with the Three Hundred Two and an insert showing that if I go to Antec and take a survey I can be eligible to win some free goodies from them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Twitter could also ruin cryptocurrency ad party with bans
- Half-Life 2 teased in Unreal Engine 4, looks INCREDIBLE
- ASUS ROG X470 Crosshair Hero VII smiles for the camera
- World War Z game will feature 1000+ zombie hordes
- COD: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered teased, could launch soon
- 30 Pieces Galaxy S9+ 256GB Site www . BizFests . com $14,610
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit