Accessories and Documentation
With six spots to fill with 3.5" hard drives, Antec sent along twelve slides to stick onto the sides of the drives so that they can lock into place in the drive rack.
Along with the slides for the hard drives you get all the hardware you need to get the build underway. They send along five white tie straps for the wiring, eight screws for ODD or 2.5" drive installations, nine risers plus the four already in the case, sixteen Hex-head screws for the motherboard and PSU and eight long screws for fan installation in the front of the chassis.
There really isn't much in the way of instructional information. With this paperwork, Antec covers thirteen things and with text to explain what the locations on the images are pointing out.
You also get information on the AQ3 warranty with the Three Hundred Two and an insert showing that if I go to Antec and take a survey I can be eligible to win some free goodies from them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Win a 'Simpsons: Season 18' DVD for Christmas!
- CS:GO's new Survival mode sounds like Battlegrounds
- Analyst: Bitcoin on its way to $400,000 - will happen soon
- Tesla bans new commercial drivers from Supercharger stations
- You can now mine cryptocurrency with your BODY
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series