Antec displays the front of the Three Hundred Two, looking up from the bottom, to show off the mesh front and the front I/O. Around this image there is the Antec name, the "G" for Gamer series before the Three Hundred Two naming and the fact that this chassis was designed in California, US of A!
Spinning the box to the right we see that the yellow on black theme we are used to is still prevalent. Here you get a good look at the interior of the chassis prior to purchase.
The back features nine images covering features in the Three Hundred Two. Above each of the images there are seven languages explaining what it is you are looking at in said images.
The left side of the packaging offers the same text as the right side had, but this time you now see the Three Hundred Two from the front and left to show you what this chassis will look like sitting on your desk at home.
The usual plastic liner is used to keep minor abrasions and dirt from getting to the chassis. I do like that Antec stepped it up a bit and supported this chassis with high density foam end caps. This offers a much better delivery than what Styrofoam offers if the packaging does take a solid hit in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG coming to PS4 this December for $30
- Snoop Dogg receives first copy of Spyro Reignited via drone
- First live action Pokemon Detective Pikachu trailer released
- NES Controller pre-order available for Switch Online members
- PlayStation's Black Friday Sale: $199 = 1TB PS4 + Spider-Man
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms