Antec displays the front of the Three Hundred Two, looking up from the bottom, to show off the mesh front and the front I/O. Around this image there is the Antec name, the "G" for Gamer series before the Three Hundred Two naming and the fact that this chassis was designed in California, US of A!
Spinning the box to the right we see that the yellow on black theme we are used to is still prevalent. Here you get a good look at the interior of the chassis prior to purchase.
The back features nine images covering features in the Three Hundred Two. Above each of the images there are seven languages explaining what it is you are looking at in said images.
The left side of the packaging offers the same text as the right side had, but this time you now see the Three Hundred Two from the front and left to show you what this chassis will look like sitting on your desk at home.
The usual plastic liner is used to keep minor abrasions and dirt from getting to the chassis. I do like that Antec stepped it up a bit and supported this chassis with high density foam end caps. This offers a much better delivery than what Styrofoam offers if the packaging does take a solid hit in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series