Logitech G105: Made For Call of Duty Gaming Keyboard
Three things that pop right out at you at first glance of the G105: made for Call of Duty keyboard is of course the logo, but there are grey keys on the WASD at the left and they also added grey key caps on the arrows. Don't worry, I am about to get much closer to discuss things in detail.
First let's go back to the logo. It may look like the transfer didn't go so well when printing the logo, but in reality it is designed to be battle worn, giving you the full effect of what Call of Duty MW3 is about.
As I was checking out the logo at the top, I also found the media keys printed in red on the sides of the F6 through F12 keys. To utilize these, simply press the FN (function) key and you can use all of these media keys.
Way over on the far left side you find the M-keys. M1 through M3 are the three profile buttons to allow use of the G-keys. For programming a Macro on the fly, you need to use the MR (record) button. If you have any trouble here, click on the "?" in the driver control panel, all of the information is there.
Moving to the six G-keys where you can gain access to commands at the tap of a pinky finger. These buttons can be used for pre-defined commands of all of your games that the software auto-detects as well as those you may want to add. These are also fully programmable to any Macro you can think of and with three profiles; you have eighteen possibilities of commands.
All of the key caps are indented to fit the tips of your fingers a little better. Most of the keyboard is one solid color black. What we find here is that the WASD keys are all grey to help you locate them more easily and there is a slight discoloration in the plastic on my spacebar.
On top of the standard layout with the additional G-keys and M-keys, there is also the full number pad layout on the right side. This also gives me the opportunity to point out the grey arrow keys, again to make them easier to see out of your peripheral vision.
The back of the G105 also offers wiring channels to help keep the desktop area clean. For those who like their desks tidy, simply run the cable from your mouse through here and you can see it is unidirectional, so the cord can come out of either side of the keyboard to get to your machine.
Near the back of the G105, there is a pair of collapsible feet. These simply lift up and rest against the keyboard for support adding an additional half an inch to the height here making the board more comfortable to use.
To keep the G105 from sliding around you will find long but skinny rubber feet used on both sides of the front. There is also a bump of plastic in the middle of the front to add extra support, but it is not rubber padded.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Logitech G105: Made For Call of Duty Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [Logitech G105: Made For Call of Duty Gaming Keyboard Cont'd]
- Page 6 [Paperwork and Software]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard