Paperwork and Extras
Opening the paperwork, or rather unfolding it, you start with a page showing the scope of delivery. It then shows that you need to plug in the receiver and turn the Cube on. To use the Cube, the left click is at the leading edge of the Cube. To use the right click, you click in the center of the top of the cube. To scroll you just slide your finger between the two buttons. If you want to use the Cube in presentation mode, simply pick it up and use the left click button to go forward, or flip the mouse and use the left click button to go back in the slide show.
On the back of that fold out instruction sheet, Logitech shows how to hook up the charging cable to both the Cube as well as the PC and even follows it up with a basic troubleshooting guide.
The paperwork that was slid under the bottom of the brown cardboard packaging is the basic Logitech use and care manual with all of the safety hazard warnings and such inside of it.
Remember the image of the cover inside the box that said "look inside"? Well under that cover was the first set of instructions I covers, but also this hardware minus the receiver. I just wanted to show the receiver from this angle to show that it is a low profile adapter. On the top you have a plastic material of some sort that is designed to be the sleeve for the Cube so it can sit in your pocket amongst change or keys and not get damaged. That leaves the super short USB charging cable. To be honest though, I don't need two or three feet of cable to charge a 25 gram mouse.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Anheuser-Busch places order for 40 Tesla Semi trucks
- Celebrities will answer your Google search questions
- Justin Roiland introduces Squanch Games and teases new title
- Fortnite: 30 million players, 1.3 million concurrent gamers
- COD: WWII sold 5x more than Star Wars: Battlefront II in Nov
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- ATEN Phantom S UC3410 Gamepad to Keyboard Emulator Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series