Paperwork and Extras
Opening the paperwork, or rather unfolding it, you start with a page showing the scope of delivery. It then shows that you need to plug in the receiver and turn the Cube on. To use the Cube, the left click is at the leading edge of the Cube. To use the right click, you click in the center of the top of the cube. To scroll you just slide your finger between the two buttons. If you want to use the Cube in presentation mode, simply pick it up and use the left click button to go forward, or flip the mouse and use the left click button to go back in the slide show.
On the back of that fold out instruction sheet, Logitech shows how to hook up the charging cable to both the Cube as well as the PC and even follows it up with a basic troubleshooting guide.
The paperwork that was slid under the bottom of the brown cardboard packaging is the basic Logitech use and care manual with all of the safety hazard warnings and such inside of it.
Remember the image of the cover inside the box that said "look inside"? Well under that cover was the first set of instructions I covers, but also this hardware minus the receiver. I just wanted to show the receiver from this angle to show that it is a low profile adapter. On the top you have a plastic material of some sort that is designed to be the sleeve for the Cube so it can sit in your pocket amongst change or keys and not get damaged. That leaves the super short USB charging cable. To be honest though, I don't need two or three feet of cable to charge a 25 gram mouse.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower