Logitech Cube Grab-and-Go Mouse
I am starting off with the bit of the Cube mouse that sits against the palm of your hand. Here is where you connect the mini-USB charger and where the power switch is located. Also just above the two of these, there is an LED that will show through the white panel to show green for charged or red for about to die.
On the top of the mouse you can see that there aren't the conventional click buttons or a scroll wheel for that matter. What you do find at first glance is exactly what the naming implies, a cube of sorts because it is more of a rectangle.
The front of the Cube also offers the same white and grey striping in the panels that cover the sides.
The left side of the mouse is where Logitech chose to display the company name. For right hander's, just to orient you a bit here, this logo would be just in front of your thumb.
Even the bottom uses the same white and grey striping, but this time there is the sensor in the middle above a sticker showing power ratings, part number and the FCC ID for the transmitter used in the Cube.
Just in case you didn't yet have a full grasp on the size of the Logitech Cube, well here it is next to an average 9V battery so you can see there isn't much to this mouse at all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series