Logitech Cube Grab-and-Go Mouse
I am starting off with the bit of the Cube mouse that sits against the palm of your hand. Here is where you connect the mini-USB charger and where the power switch is located. Also just above the two of these, there is an LED that will show through the white panel to show green for charged or red for about to die.
On the top of the mouse you can see that there aren't the conventional click buttons or a scroll wheel for that matter. What you do find at first glance is exactly what the naming implies, a cube of sorts because it is more of a rectangle.
The front of the Cube also offers the same white and grey striping in the panels that cover the sides.
The left side of the mouse is where Logitech chose to display the company name. For right hander's, just to orient you a bit here, this logo would be just in front of your thumb.
Even the bottom uses the same white and grey striping, but this time there is the sensor in the middle above a sticker showing power ratings, part number and the FCC ID for the transmitter used in the Cube.
Just in case you didn't yet have a full grasp on the size of the Logitech Cube, well here it is next to an average 9V battery so you can see there isn't much to this mouse at all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti AMP! smile for photos
- EVGA's new GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra unveiled
- Palit's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti GamingPro pictured
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti DUKE leaked
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce RTX 2080 Ti has 4352 CUDA cores
- Z68 Fatal1ty with Mushkin 2133 RAM errors
- Buy (10) Apple iPhone X $4,490 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada