Packaging and Contents
The packaging on the Kinzu V2 Pro edition is all black and uses red to highlight the mouse name and a ring around the cut-away to direct your eyes to the mouse. The packaging also stated that this is the Special Edition Black version versus the red.
Both sides of the packaging offer the same naming at the top with an image of the Kinzu in the middle and yet another image of it at the bottom just above the SteelSeries name.
On the back it starts out with the basic specifications and moves into the mouse and the button layout. The bottom half contains a brief description of this Kinzu version and five key features in four languages.
On the top of the packaging SteelSeries wants to let you know that they worked hard with teams like SK Gaming, Fnatic, Evil Geniuses and Natus Vincere to bring you the best gaming mouse they can.
Opening the outer packaging is simple enough and then you slide out this inner packaging. The mouse is contained in a layer of plastic that requires you to unfold the cardboard and it comes out through the back along with the two meter, dual braided USB cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit