Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The chart starts off with what makes the Kinzu V2 Pro Edition what it is with the use of Omron switches for "best-in-class" performance and feedback for the user along with reliability. Moving to the next section we start to get into the dimensions and weight of the Kinzu V2 Pro Edition and yes they are the same as the standard V2. The last section on the left discusses what the Pixart sensor inside of the Kinzu is capable of with the 3600 FPS and 65 IPS of tracking ability. As I mentioned there are three buttons, the wheel click and the scroll of the wheel in either direction. Three of those are programmable leaving the fourth to function specifically for the dual CPI toggle. This toggle will allow you to switch on the fly between two predetermined settings of your choosing via the SteelSeries Engine.
The right half of the listing starts with the development and who they were working with to develop this simple yet sophisticates mouse. The mouse is indeed shaped for comfort and for both right and left handers! Under the mouse it gets supported with and slides on three UPE Teflon feet applied directly to the bottom of the mouse. It then finishes the third column discussing the near unlimited surfaces that the Kinzu V2 Pro Edition will track on with the jitter-free and optimized Pixart optical sensor. Finishing up the list with the far right column, SteelSeries discussed the USB 2.0 connection attached to a two meter, double braided cord. It then finishes off with the compatibility of both Windows and Mac OS X and the finer detailed specifications of the Kinzu V2 Pro Edition.
Since the Kinzu V2 Pro edition is in fact a bit smaller than the Kana and offers a few less buttons, we should expect to see the Kinzu selling at a much lower price point. This rings very true with the latest submission from SteelSeries. Looking around it is easy to find many locations to buy this mouse. What is surprising to see, is that on the low end of the pricing, I can get this mouse shipped to my door for $45.19! This is the most wallet friendly solution I have yet to test and from what I have experienced with the Kana, my hopes are high for what the Kinzu V2 Pro Edition in the Special Black Edition coloring from SteelSeries offers users. Hang around through the images and see what I think about it!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series