Along with the Meduza HDST I was also sent the Hybrid Pad which is specially designed to work with the Meduza to offer the best tracking, reading for the vertical liftoff distance and keeping the theme of the mouse and pad together on your desktop.
The bulk of the sides of this packaging are all about the bold names, cool artwork and a cut-away to allow out feeling the pad at the point of purchase if in a retail setting.
The information provided on the Hybrid Pad is all found in this little area on the back of the box. As you can see I have the 350mm by 250mm version, or the medium size. As you can see all three sizes come in a 3mm thickness.
Backing the pad is the 3mm foam used to pad the surface. The bottom of it has this chevron pattern to allow it to grab onto any surface well, including glass topped desks.
The top feels like a blend of nylon and maybe some sort of polymer glued onto the top of the foam. The surface has a bit more sheen than I am used to in cloth mats, but maybe that is to aid the HDST algorithms as the Meduza tracks across it.
Just one last shot of both the Meduza HDST gaming mouse and the Hybrid Pad together to finish things off before we get to the software.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Epic Gear Meduza HDST Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 8700K benchmarks: 10% faster than 7700K at stock clocks
- COLORFUL's new iGame SSDs: up to 3GB/sec read with RGB
- What if Certain Affinity is making a free-to-play Halo?
- Square Enix commits to games as a service business model
- SAG-AFTRA video game voice actor strike ends
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM