Paperwork and Goodies
The manual is a very glossy fold out pamphlet that shows what all the buttons do by default and where the locations of all of the buttons are on the SRW-S1. This paperwork will get you familiarized with the buttons and where to start guessing for it, because during a race at near 200 MPH, who really has time to look at the wheel?
As far as a driver disc, or an included game disc, you won't find them in here. The instructions show that they decided to go with a more eco-friendly approach and show you where you can download the Simraceway game. It really isn't that hard at all, a small free download, some time to set up a free account and all the free gaming one can wish for to try out the SRW-S1 in its native environment.
The goodies consist of just this card, but what it offers is well worth the time to scratch off the layer covering the redemption code on the back. This card gives you $10 of credit in the game, or 1000 tokens. If you don't have this card, you have to earn said tokens in increments of 5's and 10's depending on your skills in the races. Having this card will allow you access to a few more cars to more fully enjoy what Simraceway offers as soon as you download the game and redeem the code.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard