SteelSeries Kana Black 1.1 Gaming Mouse
Once the Kana was removed from the box, I go an idea of the eye to detail with the Kana. Not only is there an orange strand laid in the braid on the USB cable, it is easy to tell that this is a dual-braid and will leave a smoother cord as not to grab on the edge of the mouse mat. This is just the cable; we haven't even touched on the Kana yet.
The Kana, just like the box, comes in a mat finish on the plastic. At the palm of the mouse there is the SteelSeries logo by leaving that area as glossy finished plastic.
On the left side of the Kana there is a long button that is very easy to find and use. When in the right-handed setup, this would be the page back button. The contour here really lends to your hand caressing the Kana for a natural feel in the hand.'
The front of the Kana offers both the right and left click all mice should have, but also offers an orange scroll wheel that is backlit along with an on the fly CPI selector. The scroll wheel has a rubberized feel that makes it easy to use as it almost grips your finger when you slide it along the wheel.
The right side of the mouse looks just like the left, lending to its ambidextrous nature in the design. With the right-handed setup, this is the page forward button. For lefties, these two buttons will swap functions.
Flipping the Kana on its back you can see the entire base of the mouse is made of orange plastic and it does glow with the LEDs in the mouse. The mouse is supported with three Teflon feet giving the Kana an effortless glide across any surface. In the middle you can see the specially designed Pixart optical sensor that offers the 400 - 3200 CPI and incredibly fast tracking speeds.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- Surprise character hits Dragon Ball FighterZ before launch
- God of War: Stone Manson Edition unveiled
- Dark Souls Remastered won't support cross-platform
- Minecraft boss becomes Xbox boss, replacing Phil Spencer
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series