Packaging and Contents
The packaging is done in flat black to allow the white and red naming as well as the image of the front of the Kana to pop right off the packaging by contrast.
Opening the front cover that is kept closed with Velcro, you will find a couple of small paragraphs in four languages. Here SteelSeries covers this fact. No matter the meaning of the word Kana, the real truth is it will make you a better gamer, while the second part covers coloration and that we have the Facebook winning version.
Under the cover you will be able to see the mouse on the right half covered in a thin plastic. Above the mouse the key features such as its ambidextrous shape, the programmable LED and the SteelSeries Engine driver and control panel are listed.
Both of the thinner sides of the packaging offer the same information. You have the name at the top, an image of the side of the Kana and a smaller image of the back of the Kana at the bottom (left side as it is in the image).
The back starts off with the specifications and moves right into the button locations with descriptions of them and their functions below.
The top of the packaging also offers a not only that this mouse was designed with gamers input; it also shows the four professional gaming teams that SteelSeries worked with on the Kana.
To remove the mouse, you need to slide the inner packaging out and the inner packaging opens like a book to allow you under the plastic to retrieve the mouse while the cabling is tied up in the large compartment with SteelSeries printed on the side of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top