On a shiny black panel with a grey top the Fractal Design and their snowflake logo top the panel with the Define R3 name. The lower section shows the chassis in Titanium Grey color with windows to see the Black Pearl and Silver Arrow versions. Down the right of the case image is a list of specifications and features you should know about.
The right side of the box is just simply black! This saves some money not having to create the artwork and might also be done to create an air of mystery about the contents.
There goes that theory! As you can see the back panel of the packaging opens up the chassis and lets you see it all in plain sight. Along with the listed specs and features there are three bubbles showing off the HDD tray capabilities, the top fans with ModuVent and the front I/O.
This side is also very sparse in information. Here you can only see what version of the three you have inside the box; in this instance we have the Black Pearl coloration.
To protect the Define R3, Fractal Design used an opaque liner to keep the small scratches off the chassis with thick Styrofoam end caps to support this relative lightweight of a case to me in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [Fractal Design Define R3 USB 3.0 Black Pearl Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Define R3 Black Pearl]
- Page 6 [Inside the Define R3 Black Pearl Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit