Now to me Fusion is a great name for this chassis. The Fusion 3000 is a great fusion of a server or workstation chassis and what is expected in a gaming chassis.
One thing I will note that is missing from both types of typical chassis designs and that is the noise levels produced by the chassis. Most server chassis sound like leaf blowers and a lot of gaming chassis are loud as well, AZZA made sure that this chassis would not be classified by anyone as noisy!
The outside is large and has an aggressive look to it with its chunky, industrial look. On the inside there is everything you want and more. Even if you aren't planning to have use now for ten hot-swap bays, it sure is handy to have just in case. I like that the chassis has a red on black theme, but it doesn't list compatibility for HPTX or the standard for the legendary Super Record, multi CPU motherboards that have a matching color scheme.
The thing that puts it over the top for me is that this is a reasonably priced chassis that offers a ton of connectivity options for hard drives, tool-free usage of the 5.25" bays, ten expansion slots for some serious GPU power while leaving room for a sound card or TV tuner if needed. I mean at every turn, even the top, there is more than met the eye with your first quick inspection of the Fusion 3000. Honestly if you choose parts carefully, you could have a triple radiator in the top, a dual on the floor and a single radiator hanging on the back of the case with very little effort and that is just inside the chassis. AZZA provides you even more options for water cooling with the seven holes with grommets to pass tubing through and the wiring pass-through in the rear of the chassis is handy. It just seems that every little detail was looked into and if at all possible, modified in some fashion to either make a styling point or just to make life simple while using the Fusion 3000.
What I am trying to say, is that for $200, there isn't much this chassis doesn't offer. I mean the obvious loss of a docking station doesn't matter with a chassis with ten hot-swap bays, does it? It has a style that will set it apart and is a chassis that once purchased will do you well for air cooling, but as the itch grows, it will also turn right into a water cooled chassis with relative ease. The AZZA Fusion 3000 is very new to the market and with only one listed e-tailer currently, we are stuck with the $199.99 pricing at Newegg.com for now. If you are into MIRs you can save yourself an additional $30 in six to eight weeks time. Either way, AZZA has made me think differently about their chassis designs with what I just saw. In my mind the Fusion 3000 is a real contender in this segment and should not be overlooked when purchasing your next full tower chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit