Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Fusion 3000 is a steel full tower chassis that uses ABS plastic to give the top its cool features and gives the front its chunky styling. I don't mean chunky like the last kid to be picked at Dodge Ball, but chunky like as if chucks are sticking out in various places. In the middle of the front, the Fusion receives a mostly mesh front surrounded by the sculpted plastic sides. While the top offers adjustable louvers to control both noise and temperature levels, the front panel gets a door to cover the access to the 2.5" and 3.5" hot-swappable bays and the door has a pair of blue LED fans to cool all of these drives. The left side of the case offers a cowling style grille that houses a thin window and a large area for fans to be attached. On the right side, there is a similarly shaped bump-out, but this time it is to add room for wiring and there isn't any mesh or window.
Inside of the chassis you get things like four tool-free 5.25" bays for your ODDs, fan controllers or even a bay reservoir since this chassis is fully water cooling ready. The rest of the bays are a mix of four 2.5" drive bays with hot-swap back planes, a rack of six 3.6" bays with similar back planes on them, except this time there are two fan headers on each of the three PCBs for a total of six 3-pin fan headers here, too. In the top of the chassis you can house a triple 120mm radiator and the Fusion 3000 offers very easy access to do so.
The motherboard tray offers room to house Micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX and XL-ATX as well as having two socket access holes and a lot of wire management options. In the back of the chassis you get seven holes with grommets in them for water cooling, an additional hole for wiring to pass through and this is on top of the 140mm fan here and the ten expansion slots.
As for the availability of the Fusion 3000, well it is new to the market, but even so I went through the typical Google searches and found only one place in the USA and nothing in the UK market for a listing. For reference, all I can go with is the Newegg.com listing of $199.99 to base the rest of my opinion on. Since it is a new arrival, Newegg is running a special with a mail in rebate that will bring the initial pricing of the Fusion 3000 down to $169.99 and then you add the $28.70 shipping (with restrictions).
So base price, or delivered price with the MIR will leave us still right near $200 US dollars, so let's just see what $200 worth of full-tower chassis gets delivered with the AZZA Fusion 3000!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit