Inside the Box
Here is the unit just as it arrived with the top open. There is no padding to protect the unit. It is simply protected by the cables that surround it on three sides and cardboard on the other three sides.
As has become the norm, Enermax has located the I/O specification label for the Platimax on the top of the power supply.
Enermax uses the same design as the MaxRevo and Revolution87+ for the Platimax.
Lettering is reversed on the other side so that it is displayed properly no matter where you install it in a case.
The modular connections on the front are well labeled.
The back houses the standard honeycomb mesh grill. It is open almost as much as can be with the exception of the added Enermax logo.
The bottom houses the 139mm twister bearing fan that cools the unit.
Seven modular cables are included; two for PCI-E connectors and five for peripheral connectors.
Included with the power supply is the user manual, AC power cord, Velcro cable ties, mounting screws, case badge, CableGuard clip and a product brochure.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series