Enermax provides a decent selection of cables and connectors that will suit just about anyone's needs. We say decent for a multitude of reasons. The natively wired PCI-E cables are a tad short and will likely prove to be hard to utilize if you are routing cables behind the motherboard tray and around to a video card.
There is also the strong selection of Molex peripheral connectors along with the floppy connector. A few more SATA connectors would be nice along with just including a Molex to FDD connector.
Rail distribution is fantastic for the four rails on the unit. 12V1 is wired for the 24pin Main and natively wired ATX/EPS12V connectors. 12V2 utilizes one of the dual GPU/CPU/RAM connectors as well as three of the peripheral connectors. 12V3 does the same, but for only two peripheral connectors. 12V4 rounds things off for the natively wired PCI-E connectors as well as the last GPU/CPU/RAM connector.
A Look Inside
Popping the bottom off, we see that Enermax has kept it simple. The clean design allows for good air penetration to all the components.
A pair of Nippon Chemi-Con caps adorns the primary side of the power supply. There are others who have reported getting the unit with Panasonic capacitors here. Either way, it still comes with Japanese capacitors on the primary side.
More Nippon Chemi-Con can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
Cooling the unit is Enermax's own EA142512M-0A fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz