Enermax provides a decent selection of cables and connectors that will suit just about anyone's needs. We say decent for a multitude of reasons. The natively wired PCI-E cables are a tad short and will likely prove to be hard to utilize if you are routing cables behind the motherboard tray and around to a video card.
There is also the strong selection of Molex peripheral connectors along with the floppy connector. A few more SATA connectors would be nice along with just including a Molex to FDD connector.
Rail distribution is fantastic for the four rails on the unit. 12V1 is wired for the 24pin Main and natively wired ATX/EPS12V connectors. 12V2 utilizes one of the dual GPU/CPU/RAM connectors as well as three of the peripheral connectors. 12V3 does the same, but for only two peripheral connectors. 12V4 rounds things off for the natively wired PCI-E connectors as well as the last GPU/CPU/RAM connector.
A Look Inside
Popping the bottom off, we see that Enermax has kept it simple. The clean design allows for good air penetration to all the components.
A pair of Nippon Chemi-Con caps adorns the primary side of the power supply. There are others who have reported getting the unit with Panasonic capacitors here. Either way, it still comes with Japanese capacitors on the primary side.
More Nippon Chemi-Con can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
Cooling the unit is Enermax's own EA142512M-0A fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard