Enermax provides a decent selection of cables and connectors that will suit just about anyone's needs. We say decent for a multitude of reasons. The natively wired PCI-E cables are a tad short and will likely prove to be hard to utilize if you are routing cables behind the motherboard tray and around to a video card.
There is also the strong selection of Molex peripheral connectors along with the floppy connector. A few more SATA connectors would be nice along with just including a Molex to FDD connector.
Rail distribution is fantastic for the four rails on the unit. 12V1 is wired for the 24pin Main and natively wired ATX/EPS12V connectors. 12V2 utilizes one of the dual GPU/CPU/RAM connectors as well as three of the peripheral connectors. 12V3 does the same, but for only two peripheral connectors. 12V4 rounds things off for the natively wired PCI-E connectors as well as the last GPU/CPU/RAM connector.
A Look Inside
Popping the bottom off, we see that Enermax has kept it simple. The clean design allows for good air penetration to all the components.
A pair of Nippon Chemi-Con caps adorns the primary side of the power supply. There are others who have reported getting the unit with Panasonic capacitors here. Either way, it still comes with Japanese capacitors on the primary side.
More Nippon Chemi-Con can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
Cooling the unit is Enermax's own EA142512M-0A fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series