BitFenix is another company that offers a plainer packaging to put more of the cost into the chassis and not the box it comes in. On the front things are kept simple with a large BitFenix logo on the top left and the Rader name above what appears to be a mesh section of the box.
This side panel is used for the logo above the handle and a large font for the Raider name. There is a rendering of the front and top of the chassis followed by the specifications chart to complete this panel.
The back panel starts with the Raider name and company logo. The majority of the panel is then used to show features on the outside of the chassis on the left, inside the chassis at the right and the Spectre fans at the bottom that come included with the Raider.
The last panel of the packaging is very brief with its contents. Again there is the logo and the Raider naming, but this side only offers the BFC-RDR-300-KKN1-RP case naming, the site address, who designed it and where it was made.
The inner packaging sticks to the basics as well. With lighter mid-tower cases, there is nothing wrong with some thick Styrofoam end caps and a plastic liner to keep the chassis safe while in transit. As for this sample, it arrived in perfect condition!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Blu-ray giveaway
- Street Fighter is getting a live-action TV show
- Visceral's Star Wars title may get recycled into online game
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit