BitFenix is another company that offers a plainer packaging to put more of the cost into the chassis and not the box it comes in. On the front things are kept simple with a large BitFenix logo on the top left and the Rader name above what appears to be a mesh section of the box.
This side panel is used for the logo above the handle and a large font for the Raider name. There is a rendering of the front and top of the chassis followed by the specifications chart to complete this panel.
The back panel starts with the Raider name and company logo. The majority of the panel is then used to show features on the outside of the chassis on the left, inside the chassis at the right and the Spectre fans at the bottom that come included with the Raider.
The last panel of the packaging is very brief with its contents. Again there is the logo and the Raider naming, but this side only offers the BFC-RDR-300-KKN1-RP case naming, the site address, who designed it and where it was made.
The inner packaging sticks to the basics as well. With lighter mid-tower cases, there is nothing wrong with some thick Styrofoam end caps and a plastic liner to keep the chassis safe while in transit. As for this sample, it arrived in perfect condition!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- EA cancelled new Star Wars game to work on smaller project
- Far Cry New Dawn official PC requirements released
- 2K and NBA to smooth over $1b rights extension deal
- Death Stranding demo leaves Guerrilla Games 'so impressed'
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!