When you start talking about quality enclosures, the name Antec is generally one of the first ones mentioned. The same can be said in regards to their power supplies. With their reputation of having a very constant flow of power going along all rails under almost any conditions, it is just expected anymore that their PSU models will be top notch.
But this time around, the folks at Antec have pulled out a new trick from their bag and it is aimed directly at the enthusiast. What is this new feature that helps out the avid overclocker? We'll go into that in a bit more detail a little later, but first off we'll get down to business and take a look at this massive 550 watt power supply and see if it can live up to a reputation that is truly impressive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- TrueControl 550 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- TrueControl 550 - Page 2 [The PSU]
- TrueControl 550 - Page 3 [TrueCONTROL]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Terminal Reality sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Twitch adds new way to spend virtual bits currency
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit