Accessories and Documentation
As part of the kit included with the Midgard II is the fan controller that was included with the original Midgard. There is a twist style fan controller that goes into any empty expansion slot. Along with it is a Molex to 2-pin adapter to power it, a single 3-pin to triple 3-pin adapter to control three fans in the chassis and a screw to mount it if you have something against the thumbscrew already there.
Remember the talk of being able to add a slim ODD to this case? Well here is the adapter plate that will replace the top bay cover on the front of the case. To go along with the rest of the chassis plastic there, it also has the rubber coating added to it. You also get ten wire ties and a bag of hardware that includes risers, long fan screws for optional fan installation, the smallest motherboard screws I have ever seen and screws to mount the various drives and the PSU.
The instructions don't offer a whole lot of in depth information, but does cover the basic install pretty well.
Unfolded the manual has a ten step guide to a case build in many languages, both the front and back are the same, just the back contains more translations. You also get a parts list and the wiring specifications for all of the adapters and plugs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [Xigmatek Midgard II Mid Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Xigmatek Midgard II]
- Page 6 [Inside the Xigmatek Midgard II Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit