Three blue stripes fade to black as the image of a white Phantom 410 graces the front of the packaging with its presence. There isn't much else to note besides the company name and the notation of this being from the Crafted Series.
Under the "Phantom 410" this side has seven languages of lists for the features you are about to see on the rear of the box.
Six images of features, two externally and 4 of internal components are placed next to a brief statement from NZXT about the Phantom 410 and what it offers. At the bottom a list of ten features flank the left side of a large image of the interior of the chassis.
There shouldn't be any issues reading the specifications for this chassis. The font and size of this distracted my eyes this whole time from the more important color selection sticker at the bottom. Seriously, until I opened the package just after this image did I realize this Phantom 410 was red!
After I picked my jaw up a bit, I lifted the chassis out of the box. There is a thin plastic liner covering the chassis, and the window has clinging plastic stuck to both sides for travel protection. Thick Styrofoam end caps keep the chassis away from the cardboard and are plenty of protection to have delivered me a Phantom 410 in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Terminal Reality sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Twitch adds new way to spend virtual bits currency
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit