NZXT makes sure that you have plenty of cables with the HALE82 series. Dual ATX4+4/EPS12V and four PCI-E connectors ensure that you'll be able to use all the juice it offers while the five peripheral cables make sure that you'll be able to power all of your drives and accessories. As before, there are two very nice things to note here is that there are both short and long SATA cables as well as no floppy connectors.
NZXT keeps the rail distribution sweet and simple with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Opening things up, we find ample cooling inside a very busy power supply.
A pair of Japanese made Nippon Chemi-Con caps adorns the primary side of the HALE82 750W power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
The ADDA AD1212UB-A70GL fan cools the HALE82 power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm inks Always Connected PC deals with T-Mobile, AT&T
- Justice League fan cut uses Zimmer music, improves end fight
- Ubisoft exploring blockchain tech for its games
- Roy Taylor leaves AMD, AMD Studios gets reshuffled
- Super Smash Bros coming to Switch in 2018, says insider
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit