ARCTIC ships the Freezer i30 in white packaging which we see quite a bit from them. The CPU cooler for enthusiasts carries a six year warranty, and as you can see, there is only Intel socket compatibility with this model. AMD users should look into the Freezer a30 variant.
More white backs the information provided on this side. At the top is the air flow description while in the middle the shroud, fan, and cooler are separated to show the fine points of all of the included components. At the bottom you will find a specifications list like the one we just went over.
The back starts by covering the "virtually no sound", the 320 watt capability, Intel ready, direct touch, universal positioning and the easy to swap fan assembly. Below is a second list of features and inclusions with some in house testing results pasted to the packaging.
The last of the panels offers the same features and inclusions list that was in the middle of the last panel we looked at. This time they are repeated in nine languages to provide their customers across the globe with the vital information.
Opening the top of the packaging offers the opportunity to grab the instructions out of the box as the first step. I would suggest you give these a good once over when you get the Freezer i30. It will help with knowing what parts do what, as well as showing you how to install this cooler to the various sockets.
Securing the cooler in transit are the two formfitting plastic end caps. The do protect the top of the cooler as well as protecting the all important base. These not only protect the cooler, but also keep it centered in the cardboard to limit any damages from all angles. It seems to have worked very well, as this sample is blemish free upon arrival to me.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ARCTIC Freezer i30 CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series