It must have been on Wednesday night, the week of CES, I got an email from Daniel asking if I would like to take a look at their new coolers. I got in contact with him and asked for the Intel variation of this new cooler, which led to him pointing out that I should stop at their booth on the floor while I was there.
With about four or five meetings that day scheduled all around them, I figured I had time to stop off and see what was new. Let me just keep this bit short and sweet, they have a few products in cooling that are new, but also ARCTIC is really diversifying to new markets.
Back to the reason we are here, the CPU cooler that almost beat me to my door. Daniel said he was going to get right on it, and he is a man of his word, obviously! This time ARCTIC is delivering a cooler that while producing better than stock results, will deliver cooling to your system with a very low noise level emanating from this cooler. On top of that, the cooler has a stylish white on black coloration on the front of natural aluminum and copper. Nothing too far from the normal scheme from ARCTIC, but I will let the test do the talking before I make any assumptions.
The newest of CPU coolers, the ARCTIC Freezer i30 and a30 coolers are built system specific. Today we will be looking at the Intel version, or the Freezer i30 model. This aluminum finned cooler with four 8mm diameter heat pipes offers direct touch to the CPU IHS with these generously sized heat pipes.
Looking at the cooler there is plenty of surface area to be a good performer, and the lack of sound during operation has me intrigued. Don't get me wrong, of course it makes some noise, but by the ratings on the packaging, you will be hard pressed to hear this noise level in any chassis; but enough with my speculation, let's get a look at the new i30 from ARCTIC and get to testing it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ARCTIC Freezer i30 CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam