NZXT makes sure that you have plenty of cables with the HALE82 series. Dual ATX4+4/EPS12V and six PCI-E connectors ensure that you'll be able to use all the juice it offers while the fiver peripheral cables make sure that you'll be able to power all of your drives and accessories.
Two very nice things to note here is that there are both short and long SATA cables as well as no floppy connectors. Not even an adapter. It's about time. Thanks for taking another step towards the future NZXT.
NZXT keeps the rail distribution sweet and simple with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Opening things up, we find ample cooling inside a very busy power supply.
A pair of Japanese made Nippon Chemi-Con caps adorn the primary side of the HALE82 850W power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
The ADDA AD1212UB-A70GL fan cools the HALE82 power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz