NZXT makes sure that you have plenty of cables with the HALE82 series. Dual ATX4+4/EPS12V and six PCI-E connectors ensure that you'll be able to use all the juice it offers while the fiver peripheral cables make sure that you'll be able to power all of your drives and accessories.
Two very nice things to note here is that there are both short and long SATA cables as well as no floppy connectors. Not even an adapter. It's about time. Thanks for taking another step towards the future NZXT.
NZXT keeps the rail distribution sweet and simple with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Opening things up, we find ample cooling inside a very busy power supply.
A pair of Japanese made Nippon Chemi-Con caps adorn the primary side of the HALE82 850W power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
The ADDA AD1212UB-A70GL fan cools the HALE82 power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series