Finally we did some overclocking to test how far the memory would go. We used ratings of 6-3-3 and used both CL2 and 2.5.
Mushkin has always produced good modules for the PC overclockers, and this is no exception. Designed for overclockers, Mushkin has won my praise on their design and performance.
Overclocking wise, OCZ and Mushkin were on just about equal terms with only 9MHz difference in the maximum speeds at CL2.5. Cost wise it's on par with most other high performance/hand picked modules on the market.
On the whole Mushkin has kept to its tradition of good performance, great overclocking, but more can be done to improve its cost.
Stable at High speeds
Rated to 433MHz
Rating: 8.5 out of 10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam