- Copper heatspreader build
- PC3500 = 433MHz DRAM Bus
- 6-Layer PCB
- Rated 2.5-4-4
- 32x8 chips
- Hand tested
Mushkin are one for insuring that you will get your memory in good condition. Our sample was sent to us in a blow up bubble package. The memory is placed in the package and the outer shell if filled with air; this allows the parcel to be cushioned against any impact. The modules are also encased in an anti-static bag to prevent any electric shock.
The module looks similar to OCZ and other high speed modules on the market today. The heatspreader is a design that is used by Geil and OCZ. The only major difference is the name engraved into both sides. The module itself, due to the copper heatspreader is rather heavy.
On one side, Mushkin has placed a black label with PC3500 in reddish writing; this gives the memory rating speed of the module.
With the heatspreader removed, we see that Mushkin has elected to use a black PCB. The black PCB is the new PCB colouring scheme used by Mushkin for this High Performance modules, blue for the mid range and green for its value series.
Modules are spaced sparkly, one then a blank. This is due to the module while having modules both sides of the unit. It is classed as a single sided DIMM. This allows better heat dissipation and allows two of these modules to be used in a three DIMM Intel I845 based board.
Like some of Mushkins high power modules, this one uses Winbond 5ns T-SOP chips to power this module. These same chips are used on Corsair XMS3500 and Winbonds own PC3500 modules - Defiantly a trusted chip.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions