Mushkin are one of the oldest memory manufacturers who have officially supported the overclockers. It was Mushkin who first brought out high speed PC133 SDRAM in the days of the Intel 440BX chipset, well before VIAs push on the standard.
Mushkin moved on to produce one of the first PC150 SDRAM modules for people wanting higher speeds out of their overclocking rigs. 150MHz was the last of the SDRAM modules that Mushkin was willing to produce, seeing that DDR SDRAM would be the future, and concentrated their entire R&D on PC1600 and 2100 DDR SDRAM modules.
Mushkins first DDR modules were not known for their overclocking abilities, and companies like Corsair, OCZ and Kingmax were able to capitalise on faster modules. Now with partners like Winbond for memory modules, Mushkin has moved towards the top of the DDR SDRAM market.
We have in our labs today the Mushkin PC3500 (DDR-433) memory modules. How does it stack up? Let's see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz