As I sit here with Deadmou5 playing in the background and I ponder everything I just saw and delivered to you over the past few pages, there isn't really an easy way to say this, so I will just be blunt.
This case is huge, but at the same time sleek, attractive and has huge amounts of space inside whether you own an HPTX motherboard or not. While my system may look a bit funny with the 24-pin routed through the second CPU access hole, personally I don't care. With the lack of a real window, nobody is going to see it but me day to day. What I liked is that with a system such as what I installed, this chassis has room for a 420mm radiator in the roof and that includes thicker ones too. With the removable top making fan installation there very easy, it is left to your imagination the amount of cooling needed, or just where in the vastness of this chassis are you going to install more lighting along with the reservoir and pumps.
On top of being very water cooling ready, Enermax does supply the chassis with a very sufficient amount of airflow to the motherboard. The combination of 140mm, 180mm and 230mm fans do a great job of riding the chassis of built up heat, but also offers great airflow to the expansion cards with the dual 180mm fans blowing through the door panel. As I mentioned, there is a total of ten fans that can be installed inside depending on your choices, taking what is already good air flow and improving upon it. As it was with the cooler I had with the Vegas fan on it, the lighting variations were fun to play around with for about five minutes, and I then found myself leaving it in the full on stage. I do like being able to turn off the LEDs as well as dial in the fan speeds to almost silent levels, and still got respectable results.
At this point I can think of maybe three, possibly four cases made to specifically handle HPTX motherboards, so for those SR-2 owners out there, here is a very viable solution to your needs, and it just happens to be one of the cheapest solutions. For those like me who will likely never own an SR-2 or an SR-3 motherboard, if you have the room and desire for a colossal chassis that will take anything you can throw into it now, and still have room to park a Smart Fortwo inside of it, and has all of the latest bells and whistles we like to see in chassis made today, you are on a winner.
The one thing that keeps pulling me back to reality is the pricing. I know $200 is a lot for some to devote to a chassis, but the $209.99 listing at Newegg.com is worth every penny. When you really sit down and think of what other $200 chassis offer, it's very likely they will all fall short to what the Fulmo GT offers!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ROME: Total War is coming to iPhone, August 23rd
- Micron Outs In-House High Performance NVMe SSD Controller
- Silicon Motion Details SM2270 Enterprise SSD Controller
- Fullbright's Gone Hone will debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Dr. Strange/Avengers buildings spotted in Spider-Man trailer
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Buy (10 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,500
- Buy (5 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,150
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada
- Razer NOMMO Pro is Available For Purchase
- Beat-'Em-Up Coffee Crisis Out On Xbox One Today
- New World Boss Karanda Coming to Black Desert Online SEA