Accessories and Documentation
The white hardware box that was strapped to the motherboard tray is packed full of goodies to look at; let me break them into manageable chunks, so we can discuss.
There are four large casters to go under the chassis if you wish to, and each wheel has a lock on it as well. There is a pair of wire bundling straps with the Enermax logo, the internal USB 3.0 to external USB 3.0 adapter that can also run with USB 2.0 ports. The paperwork included with the chassis is very basic. While it does show how everything comes apart, or how it is to be used, there isn't a whole lot of detail to be found. In defense of Enermax, I don't think they had new guys in mind when designing a chassis around a board like the SR-2.
The rest of the hardware is what is shown here. There is the riser socket along with the motherboard speaker and two versions of a 12V Molex to 3-pin fan adapters next to the four tie straps. The bags of screws are clearly marked for what they are to be used for during the installation. Just to cover them briefly, there are caster screws, HDD fan screws, motherboard and PSU screws, regular fan screws, and SSD, 3.5" and floppy drive screws, too.
I mentioned the hard drive trays will accept both size drives. Here I have a 2.5" drive mounted with the inner holes at the left. On the right I have a 3.5" drive installed using the special screws and rubber grommets.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series