Accessories and Documentation
The white hardware box that was strapped to the motherboard tray is packed full of goodies to look at; let me break them into manageable chunks, so we can discuss.
There are four large casters to go under the chassis if you wish to, and each wheel has a lock on it as well. There is a pair of wire bundling straps with the Enermax logo, the internal USB 3.0 to external USB 3.0 adapter that can also run with USB 2.0 ports. The paperwork included with the chassis is very basic. While it does show how everything comes apart, or how it is to be used, there isn't a whole lot of detail to be found. In defense of Enermax, I don't think they had new guys in mind when designing a chassis around a board like the SR-2.
The rest of the hardware is what is shown here. There is the riser socket along with the motherboard speaker and two versions of a 12V Molex to 3-pin fan adapters next to the four tie straps. The bags of screws are clearly marked for what they are to be used for during the installation. Just to cover them briefly, there are caster screws, HDD fan screws, motherboard and PSU screws, regular fan screws, and SSD, 3.5" and floppy drive screws, too.
I mentioned the hard drive trays will accept both size drives. Here I have a 2.5" drive mounted with the inner holes at the left. On the right I have a 3.5" drive installed using the special screws and rubber grommets.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 'Absolute Zero' update is here
- GeForce GTX 1070 with GDDR5X could be around the corner
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 is Ubisoft's biggest game yet
- Doom creator adds new levels in free Sigil expansion
- New Monster Hunter: World expansion Iceborne announced
- 1stPlayer Bullet Hunter MK6 Gaming Keyboard Review
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Review
- Z390 ultra bios needs serious work
- This is about an Asus X541N laptop
- H61 Ivy Bridge upgrade issue
- Arena Clash 'Overwatch, League of Legends and Tekken 7 Tournament Finals Head to Stratford
- Shoot the Virtual Dead in GUNGRAVE VR! Launching on PlayStation VR TODAY!
- McLaren 570s Car Pack Available In Rocket League Now
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Launches December 18
- Grinding Gear Games Launches Path of Exile: Betrayal for PC