A stormy scene on the high seas is the backdrop for the bright red logo and name, the view of the chassis at the left, and the name Fulmo GT with a lightning bolt at the bottom right of this panel.
This side starts with the name of the chassis and sort of gives us a secretive look at the front and top of the chassis inside. At the bottom, there is a designation to which of the three versions are inside, and the potential inclusion of a power supply.
Fulmo GT tops the back and you first get an image inside of the chassis superimposed over a close up of the mesh used in this chassis. At the bottom there are eight images covering features like the hard drive dock, removable top, casters, lighting and much more.
The last side is used to house a specifications list that shows the differences between the ECA1092A we are looking at and the lesser equipped ECA1092B.
This large chassis will make even the most seasoned delivery guy wish he had the day off when this gets moved around. For all the surprise drops and almost made it there's, Enermax stepped up the inner packaging. While using high density foam to better protect and support the Fulmo GT, even the plastic liner is thicker than usual and shows they make sure the product will arrive in perfect shape as mine did.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Uber updates app with 'Live Location' functionality
- Publishers should raise game prices, says analyst
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ