Features of the Albatron Ti4800SE
Package and Contents
The Medusa name has been given to Albatron's latest high-end video cards for the enthusiasts. This series stretched from the Ti200p, Ti4400, Ti4600, Ti4200p Turbo, Ti4800SE and Ti4800. The packaging for these cards are identical in internal extra content, the only difference is the name on the front.
Like the Ti4200P Turbo, the Ti4800SE comes with a rather small software and hardware bundle. Your card, user manual (used for all versions of the card), two games, one Driver CD, one Application CD and VIVO cables are included. Albatron stated that the rather limited bundle is to reduce costs since there were additional costs on the card itself
Like the Ti4200P Turbo, this Ti4800SE is built on the same PCB. This PCB is identical in size and layout as Ti4600 cards. This allows for better signalling and heat dissipation when overclocking the card.
New Name, New Feature, Same GPU
With a name like Ti4800SE, you would tend to believe that this card is designed with more power than the Ti4600 card, after all the speed increases have increased with each model. This is further from the truth with nVidia's latest GPUs.
The Ti4800SE is a naming ploy on nVidia's part. The Ti4800SE is nothing more than a Ti4400 GPU with AGP 8x support added to it. Simply its what was done with the Ti4200 8x GPU. The Ti4800 GPU is a 4600 with AGP 8x. nVidia has hoped that his will convince the end users that there is more power in the 4800 and 4800SE GPUs, but with the GF4's limited architecture, it doesn't take any advantage of the AGP 8x bus, so expect Ti4400 speeds.
Memory and cooling
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 3 [Features]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Synthetic 3D]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 5 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rainbow Six Siege free-to-play trail beginning August 16th
- Rune: Ragnarok receives teaser trailer, screenshots & PC req
- Hi-Rez Studios announces creation of 3 distinct new studios
- Team17 announce New Game+ for Overcooked 2
- Dark Souls Remastered arrives on the Nintendo Switch Oct 19
- TRENDnet TWC-L10 Wi-Fi Light Bulb Security Camera Review
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- Legendary Actor Patrick Stewart To Narrate My Memory of Us
- Hi-Rez Studios Establishes New Development Studios, Strengthens Publishing Position
- Guardians of the Sky Arrives for TERA PC with Aerial Content and Limited Time Loot
- Lian Li Fuse Classic Brushed Aluminum and Modern RGB Lighting with new LANCOOL ONE Chassis
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution